Realizing there are gaps in her memory, Grace agrees to undergo hypnosis at Stan's urging to help unlock her memories of the night of Molly's Murder. As Stan works on Grace's defense, Graces struggles to remember a chunk of missing time on the night of Molly's murder. Stan wants to bring in a forensic psychiatrist who specializes in Memory Recovery Therapy to help discover what Grace might have blacked out from that night. Natalie develops her own theory about Prince Theo and goes to Bruno for help, not knowing he's been covering up the Prince's tracks along the way. But Theo has his own problems when he realizes Charlotte has figured out his lies about Molly. Meanwhile, Patrick discovers the Prince is Gentleman 33, who happened to be Molly's best customer at the Courtenay. 
- Emily Tremaine as Natalie Atwood
- Daisy Head as Grace Atwood
- Billy Zane as Stan Gutterie
- Cristian Solimeno as Bruno
- Naomi Ryan as Gwendolyn Hall
- Kevin Ryan as Patrick Ryan
- Zachary Fall as Luc Pascal
- Sam Cassidy as Prince Theo
Title and BackgroundEdit
- The name of the title pertains to the character of Grace (as well as several other character possibly having "their open" to the whole truth.
- The term "Eyes Wide Open" is an idiom referring to keeping a sharp lookout, with an idea of what to expect, yet we are very aware of what is going on, sometimes too aware.